Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five For Friday


Here are Five Highs of My Week.

1. Loving listening to Kari Jobe. My favorite song right know is We Exalt You Name.

2. Missing warm weather, but loving that I have taken so many pictures of flowers so I can still enjoy spring as if it had already come. I took this picture in Canada last summer. No matter where I go, I seem to always take a picture of a flower, tree, or river.

3. Wore some cute black flats that I haven't worn in forever.

4. Doing a bible studay with my church over the book of Job. Have to say that I am really inspired through Job's trust in God even when he faced so many trials.

5. To help with my Spanish, I have started reading a New Testament Bible in Spanish.

How has your week been? Have a great weekend!

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

Linking Up With: From My Grey Desk, Married Claire, Coffe Beans and Bobby Pins

6 comments :

  1. I haven't worn flats that much this winter! It's just too cold, but I wore some today! I'm so over this winter weather! Gorgeous picture of the flowers!! I love flowers!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flats! Own a few black pairs (bows and all) myself. Thanks for sharing!

    Your blog is darling...I love the name.

    Found you on blog hop.

    Nice to meet you!

    Lisa

    wholesouljewelry.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/WholeSoulJewelry
    www.wholesouljewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week!! What a great way to learn Spanish, you have such a cute blog... New follower!

    xo
    http://itselizajane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea of reading the Bible in Spanish. I learned a lot by listening to Spanish music and looking up + translating lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes, and what a great idea to read the Bible in Spanish. :) I'm stopping by from the Monday Mingling Blog Hop, and I'm your newest follower via BlogLovin'. :) Hope you have a great week.

    Mary Catherine of Fun-A-Day!
    http://www.fun-a-day.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to stop by to say i'm so glad i found your blog! The Kari Jobe album cover attracted me.. i LOVE her and just saw her in concert! Anyways, your blog is adorable and look forward to seeing more from you!
    -anjelica

    adventureswithanjelica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//