Friday, March 1, 2013
High Five For Friday
Here are Five Highs of My Week.
1. Loving listening to Kari Jobe. My favorite song right know is We Exalt You Name.
2. Missing warm weather, but loving that I have taken so many pictures of flowers so I can still enjoy spring as if it had already come. I took this picture in Canada last summer. No matter where I go, I seem to always take a picture of a flower, tree, or river.
3. Wore some cute black flats that I haven't worn in forever.
4. Doing a bible studay with my church over the book of Job. Have to say that I am really inspired through Job's trust in God even when he faced so many trials.
5. To help with my Spanish, I have started reading a New Testament Bible in Spanish.
How has your week been? Have a great weekend!
Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!
Linking Up With: From My Grey Desk, Married Claire, Coffe Beans and Bobby Pins