Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm A Nominee!

 

 
I've been nominated by my lovely friend Jayda from Sing Out Your Song for the Liebster Award! Thanks so much Jayda! As a nominee, I've been asked to state 11 random facts about me, answer 11 questions from Jayda, and then nominate 11 other bloggers! Here goes nothing!

11 Facts About Me

1. I love God and try to glorify him in all I do!

2. I have an obsession with Toms, and last Summer I seriously only wore Toms for the whole entire Summer! If you need to know 180 ways to wear Toms, you've come to the right place!

3. I went to Turkey two summers ago with my sister to visit one of her friends, and had the most amazing time.

4. I love to travel. In the past two years, I've been to London, Turkey, Amsterdam, Rome, Canada, Colorado, North Caroline, Washington, and lots of other places!

5. I love taking pictures! Every time I go some where, I always take my camera!

6. Kari Jobe is one of my favorite singers! I've been listening to her songs in Spanish so I can improve my Spanish!

7. I enjoy biking and running. Some people think it's no fun, but I still enjoy it.

8. I love to cook, and sometimes I go on a cooking spurt and make tons of cookies, and desserts!

9. My favorite color is orange!

10. I would love to live in Colorado for a summer and go white water rafting every day!

11. I love the outdoors! Rock climbing, biking, skiing, you name it, I love to do it!

Jayda's Questions

1. (Obligatory) Why did you start blogging?
I would have to say that I started blogging because I loved following other blogger's, like Kate at The Small Things Blog, and Cara at Cara Loren. After about a couple months of following them, I just decided I could do this too, so I made my blog, and here I am.

2. What is your all-time favourite movie?
I would have to say Pride and Prejudice. I'm a really sucker for movies that have British actors, and that are old-fashioned.

3. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
Australia all the way! It's so pretty and I love Aussie accents!

4. What is your favourite type of clothing to buy?
V-necks! I have a thing for them. Their just so comfortable and easy to wear with everything!

5. What is your favourite kind of dessert?
I love coffee ice cream, and cherry dump cake!

6. Who do people tell you that you look like?
I can't remember who people have said I look like.
 
7. What is your least favourite household task?
Filling the dishwasher. I've always not really liked that job.

8. Where do you usually go for ideas and inspiration?
The Small Things Blog, because Kate is so amazing, and Sincerely Kinsey, Kinsey is so creative and always has new ideas!

9. What personality trait do you like most about yourself?
I'm very strong opinionated, and I really know how to have my case heard.
 
10. How did you come up with your blog name? (Stolen from Sarah; it's a great question!)
I was inspired by
Sincerely Kinsey, to make it sound like I wrote a letter everyday, but I liked Love Caroline better than Sincerely Caroline, so it stuck.

11. What would your perfect day involve?
Snow skiing, and just a day in the snow!

My Nominees
 
1. Char from Char Treuth
2. Laura from Sincerely Laura
4. Jessica from The Jensen Journal
5. Lauren from The Albrechts Blog
6. Sam from Sam & Charlie
8. Katie from 10 Cups of Chai
9. Jenna Briane from Wearable Fun Fashion
10. Kristina from Kristina In Retroworter
11. Kelsey from Brighter Things

Rules For My Nominees
 
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.

3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with up to 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the lovely blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
 
My Questions

1. (Obligatory) Why did you start blogging?
2. Where is your favorite place to go?
3. What's your most favorite time of year? (i.e. Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall)
4. Who is your favorite author?
5. If you could go to any place in the world, where would you go?
6. Where do you like to shop?
7. Who is your favorite music artist?
8. What do you do for family time with your family?
9. What make up item could you not live without?
10. How do you like to style your hair?
11. What is one of your favorite memories?

Thanks so much for visiting Love Caroline Blog! I would love to hear from you, so don't forget to leave a comment! Hope you have a great day!

8 comments :

  1. How did you like Amsterdam? It is (by far) one of my favorite places yet! The streets are completely littered with beautiful bikes. If ever I could live there, I'd take the opportunity in a minute!

    Thanks for the nomination, Caroline!

    Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I was only there for a couple of hours, but I still really enjoyed the visit.
      It totally would be an awesome place to live!
      Your welcome!

      xo
      Caroline

      Delete
  2. Congrats girly! Keep up the good work and adorable posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to read. Lucky you for having the opportunity to travel. Someday i will do the same. Someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there. I'm Laney and a Newbie here. Hope you can come and follow me back! http://owltellyoulikeitislikeitornot.blogspot.com/

    fb: http://www.facebook.com/LaneysNightOwlVenting


    p.s. I love God too. I love too cook just want to learn some new recipes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much fun to learn more about you, caroline!! thanks for the nomination! i will be doing my post tonight! woohoo for liebster awards!

    xo,
    sam

    samandcharlieosborne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there! congrats on the award!!! i hopped over from peacoats & plaid and thought i would say, "hello!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate EMPTYING the dishwasher...ugh! I studied abroad in Australia and it is literally the BESTTTTT place on Earth - the beaches are gorgeous and the people are so down to earth. Go, go, go!

    -Colleen
    www.partiesandcardis.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//