Thursday, March 28, 2013

Green + Pink



1. Jade Dress Forever 21
2. Black Polka Dot Heels Forever 21
3. Pink Knitted Headband Forever 21
4. Black Bib Necklace Forever 21
5 Gold Cutout Ring Forever 21
6. Secret Story Essie Polish Target

This whole outfit is perfect for Spring! It has green and pink in it and some cute polka dot heel!
Over the past month, I've been seeing more girls wearing these cute headbands like the pink one and I got two and love them! Their comfy and looks so cute! Since my hair is so long their great for holding my hear back and keeping fly always down when I wear my hair up.

I love this dress and how it's perfect for Spring! I'm also loving the cute Secret Story Essie polish! I'm all over nail polishes right now, especially since it's getting cooler and I can actually show my toes.

What's your favorite nail polish? Have a great Maundy Thursday!

Follow on Bloglovin

xo
Caroline

Linking up with: BlogLovin, Aloha Blog Hop, GFC Blog Hop, Friday Blog Hop, Friday Fancies, FFF, Casual Friday, Friday Chaos, Find + Follow Friday

19 comments :

  1. I adore that headband! I really need to hop on this trend and buy one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching and searching for a dress for a party- might have to check out Forever 21. Sometimes I worry about their sizing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that necklace! Forever21 is really stepping up there game in the jewelery department!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nice blog, I am your newest follower through the blog hop,

    www.monthlyfreebiez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black bib necklace and gold ring! Looks like I need to take myself on over to Forever 21! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Adrenne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous outfit! Now I want to go buy all these things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that color green! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice. Color goes well with each other.. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I've found your blog on the This Weekend I... Blog Hop!

    I ADORE the combination of green and pink, especially for spring!


    http://shakesparkleroll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute color combo! I'm an essie girl but I've started usuing covergirl and I really love it! You should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Picks! Stopping over from the Monday Mingling blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love this dress! This would be a great outfit!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the NYC nail polishes. They're cheap and not the highest quality, but I kind of like the fact that they can start peeling after three days. I don't mind changing colors (or taking a break from polish) often.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those polka dot shoes are too cute. Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that dress is absolutely adorable! Such a perfect color. And those polka dot heels...oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of this! That dress is so great for spring!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. great picks! I would love for you to come link up to my Tuesday Blog Hop!!

    xo Tori

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/04/lucky-fabb-anything-and-everything-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the hot pink nail polish! Perfect for summer sandal weather : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//