For Easter this year, my grandma wanted everyone to make cupcakes to bring to her house for lunch after church, instead of cakes and pies, so I decided to make Cherry Dump Cake Cupcakes. Usually the recipe is Cherry Dump Cake, but I just put the ingredients in small cupcake holders and they turned out pretty good. My family loves Cherry Dump Cake and I think it's a great dessert and snack ;)
- Canned Cherry's
- Canned Crushed Pineapple (semi drained)
- Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/4 Coconut
- 1/4 Chopped Nuts (I use Pecans)
- 1 Cup butter
- Place the ingredients in the cupcake holder in order of ingredients listed (I used a spoon to place the ingredients in the cupcake holders)
- pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and let the cupcakes cook for 20-25 mins.
- Then take the cupcakes out, let them cool and serve!
I really loved how the cupcakes turned out. I made small cupcakes, so you may want to make them as regular cupcakes. Either way, they'll turn out great! Add some ice cream and Enjoy!
Linking up with: Peacoats and Plaid, More the Merrier, Monday Mingling, Sami's Shenanigans, Monday Morning Gossip, I Love Bloglovin, Life Lately, This Weekend I, Sweet Sharing Monday, Monday Meet Up, My Greatest Hits, Monday Mingle, Just Because, GFC, Tea On Tuesday, Style Elixir, Tasteful Tuesday, Style Statement Tuesday, Taste of Tuesday, What We Wore, Made and Read, Real Girl Style, Wardrobe Wednesday, Too Cute Tuesday, BlogLovin'