Pineapple Banana Sorbet Ingredients
- 2 bananas (fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup optional sub: try coconut milk instead of lemon juice for an ultra creamy sorbet (not fat free)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed/high quality blender like a Vitamix.
- Slightly thaw the frozen fruit so that it easily blends - but is still frosty.
- Blend until smooth. Keep it as thick and frosty as possible.
- Pour into a chilled metal container and chill until firm.
- Scoop and enjoy!
This is the perfect ice cream recipe for summer! It's simple and takes less than 5 minutes to make and tastes great! Hope you try it out!
Linking up with: Just Because, GFC, Tea On Tuesday, Style Elixir, Tasteful Tuesday, Style Statement Tuesday, Taste of Tuesday, What We Wore, Made and Read, Real Girl Style, Wardrobe Wednesday, Too Cute Tuesday, BlogLovin'