Here are the five highs of my week.
1. I have really enjoyed the Bible study quiet times for this week.
2. My best friend bought me this bag while she was on vacation in Colorado. I absolutely love it! It's handmade and beautiful.
3. Finally started using detangler spray. My hair is getting super long and it takes about 10 minutes to brush it after I shower, so detangler spray has really helped me save time.
4. Chapstick, enough said. It's amazing and perfect for dry weather!
5. I've been reading my favorite author, Tracie Peterson's book A Lady of High Regard.
P.S. I'm so glad that the Boston Marathon bomber has been caught and am still praying for all the people affected by the bombings, and shootings.
Linking up with: BlogLovin, Aloha Blog Hop, GFC Blog Hop, Friday Blog Hop, Friday Fancies, FFF, Casual Friday, Friday Chaos, Find + Follow Friday