One of my favorite lunches of all times, is chicken salad. That may be weird, but I just love it! It's simple, easy and tastes great!
Here's how I make it!
- Canned Chicken
- Dill Pickles
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Drain the canned chicken and place it in a bowl. Add the desired amount of mayonnaise and stir until mixed well.
- Add an apple or two.
- Stir the chopped apples into the mix.
- Add a little bit of raisins.
- Add a little more raisins, because goodness knows I love them!
- Chop up an onion and add it to the bowl.
- Cut some celery up and mix it into the mix.
- Get some whole wheat bread (to keep it healthy) and put pickles or relish on your bread as desired and place a huge scoop of chicken salad on top and enjoy!
Linking up with: Peacoats and Plaid, More the Merrier, Monday Mingling, Sami's Shenanigans, Monday Morning Gossip, I Love Bloglovin, Life Lately, This Weekend I , Sweet Sharing Monday, Monday Meet Up, My Greatest Hits, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom Just Because, GFC, Tea On Tuesday, Style Elixir, Tasteful Tuesday, Style Statement Tuesday, Taste of Tuesday, What We Wore, Made and Read, Real Girl Style, Wardrobe Wednesday, Too Cute Tuesday, BlogLovin'