Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five For Friday


Happy Friday! This week has been awesome!

1. Since it's been so warm, I've been playing lots of tennis.

2. Aren't these flowers beautiful! They know that Spring is here.

3. I ate this cookie last night, and it was the size of my hand!

4. I thought I didn't have any animal print, but then I remembered these shoes. They are so cute!

5. Watched this movie with my family and now it's one of my favorites! Any movie with rugby or lacrosse is good!

Hope you had a great week and that you enjoy your weekend!

Thank you so much for visiting the Love Caroline Blog! I would love to hear from you, so don't forget to comment or send an e-mail.

12 comments :

  1. I'll take two of those cookies, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes!! That cookie looks so good!! Beautiful flowers!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cookie... Right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect size for a cookie, they should be at least at large as your hand. Now I really, really want a cookie haha!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can send me the cookie and shoes please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man... a chocolate chip cookie the size of my hand... I'm in LOVE! I'm so craving chocolate chip cookies... Thanks for linking up with us for Falling for Friday!

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roses and cookies are definitely two of my favorite things! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Stopping by and following through the hop. I would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cookies look really good. :) I love your blog! Following you know, follow me back if you'd like!

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jealous that you are able to play tennis right now! Can't wait for it to be warm enough for me to do that, too!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, a cookie the size of a hand? YES PLEASE! :) So glad you treated yourself. I can never resist a good cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't played tennis in forever! Sounds like the perfect welcome-warm-weather activity :)

    And pretty flowers! Love how they brighten up a room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//