One of my families favorite desserts, is homemade fruit cobbler. It easy to make, tastes great, and is perfect for movie and game nights!
Ingredients and Directions
- I cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Cut in 1/4 cup butter mixture resembles coarse crumbs
- Add 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Beaten Egg
Add all this together in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries or mixed fruit) into the bottom of a pan (Use whatever pan you want)
- Spoon/ Spatula mixture on top of frozen fruit
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 mins.
- Makes enough for 6 people
After it cooks for 20-25 minutes, take it out and enjoy with ice cream or just plain! Don't forget to have some great family time and play a game as you eat it!
Linking up with: Peacoats and Plaid, More the Merrier, Monday Mingling, Sami's Shenanigans, Monday Morning Gossip, I Love Bloglovin, Life Lately, This Weekend I, Sweet Sharing Monday, Monday Meet Up, My Greatest Hits, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom, Just Because, GFC, Tea On Tuesday, Style Elixir, Tasteful Tuesday, Style Statement Tuesday, Taste of Tuesday, What We Wore, Made and Read, Real Girl Style, Wardrobe Wednesday, Too Cute Tuesday, BlogLovin'