Thursday, March 14, 2013

Coral + Peacock


Coral Flats Forever 21
Rhinestoned Pearl Necklace Forever 21
Polka Dot Sweater Forever 21
Peacock Pants Target
Pearl Headband Forever 21
Orange It's Obvious Essie Polish

Winter is basically over now, but there is still cold weather. My remedy to the situation is to wear cute colored jeans and a polka dot sweater like this one from Forever 21. I added some color by having coral flats and nail polish! I love this outfit, and think it's a great transition outfit from Winter to Spring.

What do you think? Do like this outfit?

Also, there has been lots of hysterics about the fact that Google is ending Google Reader. So don't forget to follow my on Blog Lovin' or via email! You can find both of these things on my side bar, or click this button and it will take you to my blog. Hope to see you in Blog Lovin' world!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks so much for visiting Love Caroline Blog! Don't forget to leave a comment! I love to talk to people, so feel free to send me an e-mail!

xo
Caroline

11 comments :

  1. I like pearls. I have some i got after my gma passed that mean alot to me. I like the skirt with the polka dot shirt. :D glad you emailed hun. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following and checking out my blog. I'm following you now!

    patternedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit inspiration :)
    Coral, peacock, and polka dots are perfect for transitioning from winter to spring!
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater and flats! Totally my style. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following you here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of this! I would totally pair that polka dot sweater (if I had one, which I don`t- yet!) with those coral shoes & nail polish!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! i love that top and the nail polish color is so perfect.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE polka dot sweaters!
    Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forever21 is so great! I am so excited, they are opening the first one in Scotland in Glasgow this week! I love their jewellery the most.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, turquoise and coral! I wouldn't have thought to put those colors together, but it just makes sense, especially for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//