I got my first pair of boyfriend jeans for my birthday! The only problem with them, is that they had a couple of intentional holes high up on the thigh. I want my jeans to last a while and I don't like skin that high showing, so I decided I would get some patches and cover the holes up. I wanted to get floral patterns to place on the hole, but I realized that would limit what I could wear my jeans with, so I just decided to use tan patches. Here's how I fixed up my boyfriend jeans!
The materials need for DIY:
- Patches (I got mine at Wal-Mart)
- Scissors to cut out the patches to the correct size.
- An iron and ironing board
1. Wash your jeans so they're clean when you place the patch on.
2. Measure how big you need your patch to be and cut it out unless the patches are already the correct size.
3. Warm the section where you are placing the patch and then lay the patch down and hold the iron on the patch for 30 seconds, or until the patch is secure.
4. Tada,your finished and you have jeans that will last longer and look cuter!
Thanks for visiting Love Caroline Blog! I would love to hear from you, so don't hesitate to comment or send me an e-mail!
Linking up with: Join the Gossip, Postcards from Rachel, This Weekend I, Just Because, GFC, Tea On Tuesday