Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Great I Am

Lately I have started listening to this group called New Life Worship. One of their songs that I absolutely love right now is called Great I Am. This song has been really inspirational to me these past few weeks and a great reminder that God's in control. I stress over everything, so this song is perfect for me and helps me to stop trying to be in control of everything! Here's the song. Just sit back, relax and listen to the promise that God is in control of your life and that he's the Great I Am.


p.s. I'll probably be singing this song all week. God is the Great I Am!

I'm so thankful that I found this song and hope you enjoy and that it touches your heart. Praying that God blesses you in a special way today!

Follow on Bloglovin

xo
Caroline
Linking up with: Blog Stalking Thursday, Thumping Thursday, Blog Lovin' Hop, Look What I Got, It's Ok Thursday, Thankful Thursdays, Thankful Thursday F4, Show and Tell

11 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful song!
    Thank you for linking up with the Anything & Everything
    Blog Hop!
    xo Tori

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this song, than you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this song! My church choir sings this song, and I fell in love with it the first time I heard it. So powerful! Thanks for linking up with us at The POP! :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Thank you, this is just what I needed to hear!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that song. I posted the lyrics on my instagram a few days ago. It's so powerful and the perfect song for Easter weekend. I found you through the POP hop. Excited to get to know you.

    Charity
    Thewordofanerd.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely a wonderful song to listen to and sit back and just soak in His love for us. Love this song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This song never failed to move me to tears. When I first heard this song in our Youth fellowship, I couldn't hold back my tears and it was just so powerful for everyone as well. It's really a wonderful thing to feel His love and presence. :")

    I came from the blog hop! I am your newest follower now too! Have a good day ♥

    http://bobbedcurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//