Friday, March 15, 2013

H54F


Here are the five highs of my week.

1. I am in the middle of the 4th book of a series by Judith Miller and am so excited to find out the end! It's a series set before, during, and after World War II, and is through the eyes of three sisters.

2. I got my first snow cone of 2013! Me and my sister shared a snow cone called margarita. It tastes like lemon and limes, and is so good!

3. I got a new dress! It's a cute teal color and is perfect for Spring!

4. Yesterday I got some patches to put underneath some new jeans I got that have hole in them. The jeans are so cute, but I want them to last, and putting a patch underneath the holes will make it last longer.

5. And the last high of my week, are these awesome shoes! I got them from Shop The Docks. They are so cute, and are perfect for the beach and just chilling, like I did today.

Hope you had a great week too!

So glad you stopped by the Love Caroline Blog, and would love to learn more about you! Don't forget to leave a comment! I love hearing from you! Don't forget to follow me on Blog Lovin!

Follow on Bloglovin
xo
Caroline

Linking up with:The Foley Fam, A Dose of Paige, What Jean Likes, Limited Space Organizing Blog, xoxo Rebecca, Long Distance Loving, Glam Hungry Mom

6 comments :

  1. You can never go wrong with a snowcone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I can't wait until it's warm enough for snowcones! Yum! Cute real dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, one of the reasons why this area of Ohio has remained so persistently
    branded as a pocket of joblessness is its failure to recover from the death of the steel industry and also because of automotive production lines outsourced to foreign
    lands. Yet while viewers will inevitably make comparisons between Diane Sawyer and Katie Couric,
    they have very styles, as Diane Sawyer has more of a reputation for a
    'harder' journalistic style. ' They always intend to take public view on variousu topics.

    My homepage; espanglish4latinos.espanglishmedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It looks like you had a great week. Love that teal dress. Stopping by and following on Bloglovin and GFC from Let's Get Social. :)

    Kathy
    www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your week was awesome.. That dress will look great on you. I can't wait for my first snow cone for spring. That day is not today though, not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the snow cone looks good! :D my fave kind is grape. what's yours?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//