Here are the five highs of my week.
1. I am in the middle of the 4th book of a series by Judith Miller and am so excited to find out the end! It's a series set before, during, and after World War II, and is through the eyes of three sisters.
2. I got my first snow cone of 2013! Me and my sister shared a snow cone called margarita. It tastes like lemon and limes, and is so good!
3. I got a new dress! It's a cute teal color and is perfect for Spring!
4. Yesterday I got some patches to put underneath some new jeans I got that have hole in them. The jeans are so cute, but I want them to last, and putting a patch underneath the holes will make it last longer.
5. And the last high of my week, are these awesome shoes! I got them from Shop The Docks. They are so cute, and are perfect for the beach and just chilling, like I did today.
Hope you had a great week too!
So glad you stopped by the Love Caroline Blog, and would love to learn more about you! Don't forget to leave a comment! I love hearing from you! Don't forget to follow me on Blog Lovin!
Linking up with:The Foley Fam, A Dose of Paige, What Jean Likes, Limited Space Organizing Blog, xoxo Rebecca, Long Distance Loving, Glam Hungry Mom