My hair is naturally wave and has curls, but if I brush my hair it turns into a frizz bomb. For real! Since my hair is already curly, I rarely curl it, but when I do, this is how I curl my hair.
- Heat Protectant
- Curling Iron (I used a 2" curling iron by Revlon)
- Hair brush, comb and teasing brush
- Hair clips
- Hair spray
1. I put my hair half up and spray it with heat protectant (I use Tresemme heat protectant). Then I use my 2" Revlon curling iron at the highest setting 400 degrees and I curl away from my face. When I reach the middle of my head, I switch to the other side of my head and curl away from my face.
2. Then I section my hair again into two section, doing the front section and then the back curling away from my face.
3. After I've curling all of my hair, I let my curls cool, and then run my fingers through my hair to separate the curls.
4. Then I tease if necessary, and spray my curls with hair spray.
5. And them, I'm finished! Here's the finished product!
Linking up with: Blog Stalking Thursday, Thumping Thursday, Blog Lovin' Hop, Look What I Got, It's Ok Thursday, Thankful Thursdays, Thankful Thursday F4, Show and Tell