Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Curly Hair



My hair is naturally wave and has curls, but if I brush my hair it turns into a frizz bomb. For real! Since my hair is already curly, I rarely curl it, but  when I do, this is how I curl my hair.

Products Needed:
  • Heat Protectant
  • Curling Iron (I used a 2" curling iron by Revlon)
  • Hair brush, comb and teasing brush
  • Hair clips
  • Hair spray

  
1. I put my hair half up and spray it with heat protectant (I use Tresemme heat protectant). Then I use my 2" Revlon curling iron at the highest setting 400 degrees and I curl away from my face. When I reach the middle of my head, I switch to the other side of my head and curl away from my face.


2. Then I section my hair again into two section, doing the front section and then the back curling away from my face.


3. After I've curling all of my hair, I let my curls cool, and then run my fingers through my hair to separate the curls.


4. Then I tease if necessary, and spray my curls with hair spray.


5. And them, I'm finished! Here's the finished product!

Follow on Bloglovin

xo
Caroline

Linking up with: Blog Stalking Thursday, Thumping Thursday, Blog Lovin' Hop, Look What I Got, It's Ok Thursday, Thankful Thursdays, Thankful Thursday F4, Show and Tell

14 comments :

  1. Soo pretty Caroline! Thanks for the awesome tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come our hair never looks like this when we curl it?! Our hair is naturally straight but it goes frizzy sometimes when we curl it :(

    love your blog by the way

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I am stopping by from the blog hop today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty jealous that your hair is already naturally curly - that is my dream! I curl my hair pretty similarly - I just have to do four different sections because it is so thick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caroline! Thanks for the awesome tutorial. Your hair is so lovely and long! I am growing my out, and will definitely try this! PS found you through blog hop :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Pretty!! I especially love the green and white skirt. Sarah @ Tobemrscollier

    ReplyDelete
  7. your curly hair is SO beautiful!! I LOVE it!! and what a cute outfit too - that skirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lovely, I'm your newest follower from blog hop. Followed you via GFC & Bloglovin. Love your awesome blog!

    Feel free to drop by, follow & leave me a comment @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    Love
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous of your long pretty hair. Curly hair is my favorite! Unfortunately my hair is flat as a board!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog through the hop! And I love this post! I have semi long hair but every time I curl it... It turns our horrible! And I look like a little kid! Might have to try this sometime!
    Thanks!
    Crazyperfectlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found your blog through the hop and am excited to be your newest follower (on GFC and bloglovin!) :) GREAT hair tutorial!!
    THANKS!
    :) Rebecca
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower from the TGIF Blog Hop!

    www.lukerfamilytales.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is gorgeous! Great tutorial :) I recently got a new curling iron which works well, m just too lazy to take the time to curl it each day, I only do it for special occasions now.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//