Friday, March 8, 2013
High Five For Friday
Here goes the five highs of my week.
1. My birthday was this Monday, and it was amazing! I really enjoyed going out to eat with my family and watching videos of when I was younger with my family! Yeah for family videos!
2. I got my nails painted! As a gift to me, my sister gave me a pedicure, and painted my nails this cute coral pink!
3. Also, my sister decided that doing my nails wasn't enough, so she curled my hair and made her own hairstyle up, and I have to say it turned out super cute!
4. Oxfords! I love oxfords and I wore my new pair from my sister this week! I absolutely love them!
5. My grandma, affectionately known as Gigi wrote me a card and told me stories of when her and my grandpa (Pappy) were traveling when he was in the U.S. Air Force. I love learning about my family and enjoyed the stories she shared!
Hope you all have a great weekend and those of you who have Spring Break, have a great week!
Thanks so much for visiting Love Caroline Blog! I would love to hear from you!
Linking up with: Photo Friday, H54F, Peacoats and Plaid, Southern Sunflowers and Coffee Beans, Sami's Shenanigans, JTG, Classy Living, Say Not Sweet Anne