Monday, March 11, 2013

Sweets and Love

 

Today, since it's the start of Spring Break, I cleaned. and decided to make some dishes in the kitchen. My sister I made up our own recipe, and made banana bread and muffins. It was so fun and easy, and we both loved licking the batter. Everything's better with sweets, right?

After we made banana bread and muffins, we decided, why not make some dessert for tonight, so we opted to make Mocha Souffle. I've never made a souffle before, so this was a pretty exciting/interesting dish. In the end, it turned out great, and we ate it with coffee and vanilla ice cream.

Have you ever made a souffle, and wants your favorite recipe?

I will post the recipes tomorrow, but until then, enjoy the picture overload!

Thanks so much for visiting Love Caroline Blog! I love all of your comments and would love to talk with you! Have a great Monday!

Linking up with: Nap Time Creations, Sugar Bee Crafts, The Time-Warp Wife, Inside BruCrew Wife, C.R.A.F.T, Northern Belle Diaries, The Life of a Not so Ordinary Wife, Lets Get Bananas

12 comments :

  1. Yum! These dishes look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killin me, that looks so delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm suddenly really hungry for sweet things! Those look delicious. :)

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look delicious! Hello. I saw you at the hop social and I am your newest follower in GFC from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. I look forward to seeing you over at my blog next :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the leibster award! Details are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look really yummy! Thanks for the comment on my post earlier today. I'm now a new follower of Love, Caroline. xx

    Amanda @ Rhymeandribbons.com
    The Adventures of An American Girl in England

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love banana bread muffins! I used to make them all the time & eat them for breakfast. :) and that mocha soufflé sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm.. this looks great! Definitely hungry now. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up. Banana anything? Girl please over night. My address is.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//