Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring!


1. Sea Green Pleated Dress
2. Cardigan Forever 21
3. Taupe Flats Forever 21
4. White Embroidered Floral Headband Forever 21
5. Gold Cutout Triangle Necklace Forever 21
6. Muchi Muchi Essie Polish

 It's officially Spring!! Even though it's Spring, it's chilly outside, so I created an outfit that is perfect for the chilly side of Spring!
I paired this cute sea green dress from Forever 21, with a tribal cardigan, that I also found at Forever 21. What can I say, I love Forever 21! I added some cute accessories and some pale pink Essie nail polish and walla, the perfect outfit!
Thanks so much for visiting the Love Caroline Blog! I would love to hear from you, so don't forget to comment or send me an e-mail!
Follow on Bloglovin


xo
Caroline
Linking up with: BlogLovin, Aloha Blog Hop, GFC Blog Hop, Friday Blog Hop, Friday Fancies, FFF, Casual Friday, Friday Chaos, Find + Follow Friday

10 comments :

  1. Super cute, Caroline! I'd wear that in a heart beat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to spread some Friday Blog Hop love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Have you linked up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop yet? Come by and join us as we grow! We are hosting a huge giveaway! I am following you on Bloglovin' and GFC ! Have a lovely week!! :)

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want it all :) Especially that cardigan...on my way to check it out right now :) Have a great weekend!
    Lish @ Imprintalish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the mint dress & aztec sweater! Great finds.

    just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am SO ready for spring!! i love that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - I'm your newest follower from the Aloha Friday hop! Love your blog!
    Monica
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everywhere I go I see the Essie polish, I guess I'm going to go ahead and give it a try, it's really popular. :) I'm visiting today from Friday Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit combination you've put together. The dress is very pretty and a perfect colour for spring. Thanks for visiting and commenting.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//