Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pop of Color


1. Black Peplum Top Forever 21
2. Orange Pants Target
3. Nude Wedges Forever 21
4. Pearl Headband Forever 21
5. Gold Bracelet Forever 21
6. Petal Pink Essie Polish

Ok, I have to tell you, I can't wait for spring!! I have said this alot, I know, but it
so true. To quench my desire for spring, I decided to come up with a cute spring outfit! One thing that I really wanted in my outfit, was a peplum top. They are so cute, and I just love them! I have a red peplum top, but really need to get another spring color, maybe mint.

I love colored jeans, so I naturally had to add them to my outfit! They are so cute, and can make any outfit cute! To add some height, since I'm relatively short, I put some cute light pink wedges in the mix, and then added some well needed accesorries. But, the outfit wasn't complete, until I added some pink polish! Basically, this outfit is screaming spring to me!

I am thankful, that it's almost spring break though, and I'm greatful for the time to relax that it will bring.

What do you think of my outfit? Am I the only what that is longing for spring and warm weather?

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

Linking up with: Black Tag Diaries, The Fotenot Four, Brunch With Amber, Twinkle in the Eye Blog, Oh So Amelia, xoxo Rebecca, Glam Hungry Mom, What Jean Likes

9 comments :

  1. That pink Essie nail polish is adorbs! And nothing screams spring more than a new pair of wedges!! Bring on the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so excited about wearing more dresses too!

      xo
      Caroline

      Delete
  2. I would love a pair of mint jeans and that bracelet is really cute.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm coveting that nail polish - gorgeous pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the pink color and anything essie is so cute!

      xo
      Caroline

      Delete
  4. Such cute! Found you through the blog hop! That bracelet is cute, as well as the wedges!

    XO Chelsea
    http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait until I can actuallly wear wedges without my toes freezing off, or having to wear tights!

      xo
      Caroline

      Delete
  5. You don't even know how ready I am for spring. Holy crap! LOVE the outfit though. Cute blog, too, girl!

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//