Friday, February 22, 2013
High Five For Friday
1. This past weekend I went on a weekend retreat. Inhabit was the theme, and it was about being set apart from the world. Romans 12:2 says, Do not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- his good, pleasing and perfect will. (NIV) This scripture reminded me that the world's ways are not always God's ways. All things said, I had a great weekend last week!!
2. My brother got me this bracelet from his study abroad trip to Costa Rica. It's gorgeous and reminds me to pray for not only the people in Costa Rica, but also for my brother, who is trying to become fluent in Spanish.
3. I got a letter from the child I sponsor through Compassion Internaional! The girl I sponsor is so sweet, and she drew me an orange (even though it's green). Her name is Vida, and she is a sweet girl. Please pray for her and her family, she lives in an aids infected area and can really use prayer for protection and for her families well being. If you would like to learn more about sponsoring a child in a third world country, check out the Compassion Website.
4. I got a new journal, and I am so excited about using it! Considering how I am finishing the journal I have now, I really needed a new one.
5. Made a rope braid and it was so cute! Loving the look and so excited about figuring different ways to style one.
Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!
Linking up with: From My Grey Desk, Lipgloss and Crayons
Posted by Caroline Davies at 8:47 PM