Happy High Five For Friday!! This week has been an especially good week for me.
1. I got to wear a heart necklace! It was a gift from last year and I am so glad I wore it! Also, it's perfect for the Valentines season!
2. This week, it rained alot, so I wore my Sperry's basically the whole week. They kept me dry and were so comfortable!
3. Read an amazing book by Wanda Brunstetter. It was a great book about love. loss, and a new beginning.
4. Read a mystery book by Collen Coble. What girl doesn't love a girl detective?!
5. Made a favicon picture for my blog. LC are the initials to my blog and it looks wonderful!!
How has your week gone? Would love to hear some of the highlights of your week!
Linking up with: