Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mustard Mystery

1. Forever 21 Hunter Green Crochet Button Up
2. H&M Black Skirt
3. Forever 21 Mustard Toggle Button Jacket
4. Target Black Sweater Tights
5. Forever 21 Black Ribbed Trim Hiking Booties
6. Target Black Quilted Chain Crossbody

One of my absolute favorite colors when I wear clothes is mustard. I probably like it so much because I love winter and all the colors, and of course, the cooler weather! Everything is so pretty in the winter and fresh. It's like a new beginning in nature and it is really calming. What about you, do you love cooler weather and the change in nature it brings? Are you a fan of mustard color clothes?

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

7 comments :

  1. I love that jacket, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not good with fashion. but seems like you are. I know for a fact I never dress in style or know what clothes are out and what's in. but the clothing you chose is nice! and what gurl dont like shoes and purses. I know I love em. :D

    I'm Laney by the way. would love to hear from you too.

    http://laneyg02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for visiting and linking up on my Bloglovin' blog hop! Now following via Bloglovin' Instagram and Twitter.

    Cheers,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that mustard coat, especially with the green blouse!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pops of color like mustard! Glad I found your blog via the Blog Hop, please come check mine out too! Thanks!!

    xo Olivia
    This Looks Good On You

    ReplyDelete
  6. high five fabulous! Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, new follower from the GYB blog hop. Those booties are cute! I also love the colour mustard, it's so pretty. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//