Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Match Perfection Rimmel Foundation Review


I got this foundation not to long ago and I have loved it. As summer is winding down though, I think I'll need to get a lighter one for fall and winter so I don't look like I'm trying to just keep my face tan.  I'm a big fan of light/medium coverage foundation and this foundation is definitely that!

The soft beige 240 has been perfect for me this summer and I'll probably go just a touch lighter for fall and winter. 

I have super sensitive skin which makes it blotchy red and discolored, which I hate, so I always opt to wearing foundation rather than nothing. The match perfection foundation has been perfect for my skin this summer. It has 18 SPF, which is perfect for me since I spend a lot of time outside.

What I really like about this foundation is it covers problem areas and doesn't get all cakey like some foundations. So for those of you looking for a new foundation I would highly recommend this foundation.

It has never left my skin greasy and is a breathable foundation that does its job and cover problem areas for me. 

I got the bottle for a about $6 for 1 fl. oz.  and I think it was a great deal! Not only does it have 18 SPF, great coverage and is cheap but it really matches to your skin!

Here's what the Rimmel website said about Match Perfection Foundation:

"A match so perfect, it's undetectable in any light! Light Perfecting radiance foundation Traceless coverage and perfectly flawless skin under any light Lasts all day. SPF 18"

My thoughts:
It truly matches your skin tone, has 18 SPF, can provide light, medium or heavy coverage. Covers up problem areas and doesn't make your skin oily or dry and doesn't apply cakey.
In the end I think if your looking for a new foundation, I highly recommend Match Perfection by Rimmel as the new product for your makeup routine.
 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//