1. Use heat less. I can probably count on both of my hands how many times I've used heat products this entire year. My hair is curly, so I naturally dry it and I don't like to straighten or curl it unless it's for a special occasion. So, make sure to use heat sparingly and air dry your hair more and embrace your natural hair.
2. Less hair products You may think everything you put in your hair is helping it, but many hair products actually make your hair oily, cakey, or more fine, which leads you to use more hair products to get rid of those things resulting in some crazy hair. So, be gentle on your hair. Make sure to check out natural masks for your hair to keep it healthy! Here are 3 masks that I've found.
3. Make sure to brush your hair everyday. This doesn't only untangle your hair, but helps stimulate your scalp, helping your hair grow faster and healthier.
4. Eat healthy. Many people don't realize that your diet pretty much influences everything that you desire: pretty hair, nice nails, healthy skin, good eye sight and many other things. So, make sure to eat salmont, walnuts, oyster, sweet potatoes, eggs, carrots, spinach, lentils, greek yogurt and blueberries. All of these foods have the power to make your hair healthier and more resistant to damage.
5. Don't wear your hair up too often. By wearing your hair up, it's prone to damage and breakage, which thins your hair.
6. Protect your hair from chlorine. It's still summer, which means lots of people are chilling in, out and by the pool, so make sure to protect your hair by using leave in conditioner and by immediately washing your hair after swimming.
I hope these tips help you to have healthier, beautiful hair!