1. Rubbing your eyes. The skin around your eyes is very sensitive, elastic and when you rub your eyes, you causes the skin under your eyes to become baggy. So to prevent bags, try not to rub under your eyes and make sure to pat on your moisturizer, concealer and foundation. Also, do not pull on your eyes to put your eyeliner on! This make more bags and leads the skin under your eyes to lose their elasticity.
2. Not brushing your hair enough. Brushing your hair leads to under nourished hair and dry, brittle hair. Make sure to brush your hair so you stimulate the oils on your scalp to protect your hair.
3. Take cold showers. Cold showers help rejuvenate your skin and seal your hair follicles to prevent frizzing and split ends. Hot showers hurt your organs, dry your skin out, and damage your hair and can even lead to broken capillaries which is harmful to the skin.
4. Drinking through a straw. I'm not one to do this too often, but by drinking through a straw you may lead yourself to more wrinkles and lines on your face and around your mouth.
5. Conditioning to your roots. This leads to an oily scalp, which can lead to acne on your face, so make sure to just do from the nape of your neck to the ends of your hair. I used to do this for the longest time until one of my good friends who has super curly beautiful hair told me that I probably needed to lay off the conditioner on my roots and just do half of my hair with conditioner. I've been doing that ever since and my hair has grown less oily and is way healthier!
6. Ignoring your neck. Many people use moisturizer, sunscreen and even powder and forget to do their neck. Through ignoring your neck, you are prone to more wrinkles and skin cancer. Also, by applying your makeup to your neck, you make your makeup look more natural and fresh and don't have the line on the side of your face or under your chin.
I hope these tips helped you out and gave you information that you didn't know about.