Well, let me get on to the 5 highs of my week and a couple from the week before.
1. My week went pretty well and I was able to go to my little cousins 2nd birthday two weeks ago when his family came to visit. It was nice to see them again. They live in California, so I only see them 1-2 times a year.
2. While driving in Houston I saw this cute dog park and since I adore dogs I decided this is definitely a highlight from my week!
3. It was national waffle day two Sundays ago and my family has named each Sunday national waffle day. I love waffles, so this was an easy decision to make.
4. Just a little picture that I took in Houston. Each time I take a picture I find something new on my camera. I'm still currently digging black and white photos.
5. Also, we celebrated my little sisters 16th birthday two weeks ago and made some special Davies family birthday recipes that I will be sharing on the blog soon.
Well, I hope you have a great weekend!