Happy spanky Friday y'all! Hope your week was as exciting as mine!
1. In honor of D-Day, which is June 6, my family and I watched the Longest Day with John Wayne, aka Marilyn Morrison. Very long, intense, surreal movie.
2. My cousins came over and we have spent last night watching the Longest Day and playing Apples to Apples. Best, funniest game ever!
3. On top of Apples to Apples, we played a lot to bs, known as Peanut Butter in our house, and spoons. In general tons of card games.
4. Due to 90+ degree weather, my Canadian water bottle has saved my life this week. I've gone on several bike rides, played tennis, went on nature walks and have always had my trusty water bottle to quench my thirst.
5. Due to the unruly sweet tooth in my family we couldn't resist making brownies. We made gluten free, I'll have to share the recipes on these soon, and the chocao brownies we made. Both we're super good!
And there is my week!
p.s. I'm co-hosting the Bloglovin Blog Hop so don't forget to come on over and link up!