Happy, happy Friday! They're has been a lot going on this week.
1. Went to see After Earth yesterday and loved it! I love adventure movies and I loved the theme of the movie that fear is a choice. It relates back to my post on Wednesday Bless The Lord
2. Made a necklace out of washers and love how it turned out!
3. My sister made this cool mason jar soap dispenser. I've been seeing them all over Pinterest and she made it only about 20 minutes!
4. My camera bag is ready for my new camera!
5. I bought the canon 60d and am so excited! It was a really good deal and I'm so glad I was smart and waited a little before I bought it.
Have a great weekend!