Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Frugal Living and No Poo



Hi there! I'm Sarah from To Be Mrs. Collier and I am happy to be here to guest post for Caroline today. Although my blog started off as a wedding planning blog, I'm all about living frugally, recipes, faith, pin-busting and clean, natural living. I blog about my curious life. I blog about things that I do that I think that you might find interesting or uplifting. And I hope you like it, because I really like writing it for you to read.
Mr. Collier and I are shacked up in Nashville, Tennessee the Music Capital of the U.S. a.k.a. Music City. I work in a lab by day and blog by night. Timers and saftey goggles are my daytime fashion accessories. I'm currently working towards my doctorate in immunology, the study of the immune system. I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel after 5 long years!


pretzels, homemade peanut butter, apple french toast, crockpot meatballs
When I'm not in the lab, I spend my time working with the youth at our church, collecting and selling treasures, cooking, setting goals and accepting challenges. My latest challenge has focused primarily on going no poo or shampoo free. I'm a huge advocate for living frugally. I'm the kind of gal that coupons, meal plans, and shops at thrift stores or ebay because shopping at the mall seems wasteful. Again, I warned you, the blog is random! But I hope you stop by soon and say,"hello!"
 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//