Friday, June 21, 2013
Happy first day of Summer and happy Friday! Here's what I did this week.
1. I made a cute box at the Mad Potter and love it! My family planned a big birthday party there for the May birthdays and I just got my completed work of art last Saturday. Such a cute place for parties.
2. Went to an outdoor theater and watched High School Musical. It was a lot of fun and the performance was awesome!
3. Downtown traveling. Went on a downtown bike ride yesterday. Loved it!
4. In love with my new Jesus sandals as I call them! I feel like I'm back in Biblical Times.
5. Had to do a little pose on the small train track that I saw in downtown.
Hope you had a great week too!