- 10 mm jump rings
- nail polish
- chain (I bought one at Walmart)
- Gather all the materials for the project, and decided on what nail polish color you want to paint your washers.
- Paint your washers. I applied 2-3 coats for each of my washers. (Also you can paint them on both sides to make them double-sided if you want.
- Decide your design for your necklace and how many washers you want to use.
- Connect the washers to each other using the 10mm jump rings.
- Attach the chain to the washers and touch up any washers that the nail polish cracked off them.
- Your all done! Strut your stuff and have fun!
Linking up with: Peacoats and Plaid, More the Merrier, Monday Mingling, Sami's Shenanigans, Monday Morning Gossip, I Love Bloglovin, Life Lately, This Weekend I, Sweet Sharing Monday, Monday Meet Up, My Greatest Hits, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom