Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Essentials




6. White and Black Peplum Top Target $22.99

Some things I'm really loving this Spring are cute wedges! I love these brown and black wedges! they go with everything, which is perfect for my wardrobe. I'm also craving a high-low dress. I found this one at Forever 21 and it's adorable. Bermuda shorts in gold are perfect for spring and look great with a striped blue and white top. Nothing screams spring like bright colored skinny jeans, and green is a great color to wear during spring. Chambray tops have been in for a while, but this spring it seems like everyone has one! Lastly, I've seen a lot of peplum going on too, and this striped top is too cute for spring.

I love all things spring, and all of these pieces are perfect to wear for spring.

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg




P.S. I just got a Facebook Fan Page, so you can follow me on Facebook now! You can like my page on the side of my blog under followers!

5 comments :

  1. I love those green skinnies!

    I am your newest follower! Follow me back?

    http://eyeshee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold shorts! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those green pants and chambray top! adorable finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried on that peplum top at Target - sadly they didn't have it in my size, but it was so cute and at a great price! Don't you just love spring/summer clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the striped top, I def want it!
    Lovely blog, what about following each other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//