Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Running Confession


Ok, I have a confession, I just started running again yesterday after almost a month of not even exercising. I've been a little busy with the end of school, finals, and just relaxing. I know, I'm so lame. Well, I'm ready to get back to running and exercising in general. Whew, glad I got that off my chest, know I can relax and know that y'all have my back and won't let me fall in this rut again. Right?

Hope y'all have a happy Wednesday!

Follow on Bloglovin

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg





 Linking up with: Blog Stalking Thursday, Thumping Thursday, Blog Lovin' Hop, Look What I Got, It's Ok Thursday, Thankful Thursdays, Thankful Thursday F4, Show and Tell

1 comment :

  1. I pick up running and drop it super frequently, so I feel your confession completely.

    I found your blog from Better Together. Yay to a new blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//