Thursday, May 16, 2013

Floral Envy


1. Sleeveless Floral Dress Forever 21 $19.80
2. Black Wedges Target $25.00
3. Black and White Hat $12.95
4. Gold Cuff H&M $9.95

I'm loving floral prints right now, and it seems everyone else in fashion is too. Here's a dress I found at Forever 21 that is gorgeous and perfect for a date or get together with friends. I really love flora and I also love hats, and I found this black and white hat at H&M. Basically this outfit is perfect for spring and is calling my name.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

Linking up with: BlogLovin, Aloha Blog Hop, GFC Blog Hop, Friday Blog Hop, Friday Fancies, FFF, Casual Friday, Friday Chaos, Find + Follow Friday

9 comments :

  1. Oh, those shoes! I'm loving them!

    I'm stopping by from That Friday Blog Hop.

    I'm loving your outfit posts and looking forward to reading more =)

    Her Heart Proclaims ♥ eMinistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some black wedges in the worst way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hat :)

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit. Love the floral and the hat!

    Corbin
    decor-eat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also feeling a tinge of envy looking at this cute dress! Gorgeous picks :)

    If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey these stuff are so adorable.Specially that cute hat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//