Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Weekend Recap


 The tent that got me through thick and thin this weekend.

Just hanging out in the tubes.

Just airing up the tubes for going down the river.

Love being out in the woods and being able to actually see the stars at night.

Catching fire flies is amazing and I'm still amazed by the little bugs.

Really enjoyed the camp fire, smores, food, and spending time with my family.

 Going to miss being able to tube down the San Marcos river.

Memorial weekend for me was awesome! My family and I went camping on the San Marcos river and enjoyed tubing and relaxing the whole weekend. It was so much fun to live outside for a while and the food was awesome! My mom made a couple recipes in a crockpot and they turned out so good! I'll have to share them soon. One was taco soup and then we had tex mex lasagna.

All in all it was an awesome weekend. I saw a cute little box turtle and a deer that apparently let the boy scouts at the camp and my brother pet it. It was pretty extraordinary and I wish I could've petted the deer too.

How was your Memorial day/weekend?

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

8 comments :

  1. Hi, enjoyed my Memorial Day holiday too. Spent the time with my family.

    Love your pictures. They looked familiar like somewhere I had been but alas, you are in a different part of hte country.

    http://mary-anderingcreatively.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I have been wanting to go camping for like 2 years now but haven't gotten to. I feel like nothing beats a campfire, s'mores, and a tent. These photos just make me want to camp all the more! So glad you had a fun Memorial weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I love going tubing when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so afraid to swim or tube in water that I couldn't see through!
    Catching fireflies sounds like a lot of fun. :)

    Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an amazing weekend! I miss camping so much!
    PS Thanks for linking up with Wildcard Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your tent in my feeder and had to read the story that went with it, because camping is my thing. :)

    You had me at tubing, as well. We go to the comal at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. exactly where can we uncover ginger oil? am i able to ensure it is at residence?
    You should inform me exactly where and which manufacturer ginger oil is available.

    I am genuinely concerned for my thinning of hair. Please
    suggest me.
    Thankyou..

    My page weight loss Plateau after 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures--you had one eventful Memorial Day weekend. We did nothing, and if my daughter saw the pictures, she would go crazy.

    Glad I found you via You Like Me Blog Hop. I am now following you, and I would love for you to check out my blog, if you feel so inclined.
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//