Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blue + Gold


top: Target
cardigan: Target
pants: Target
shoes: Marshalls

I went to see a musical about the Titanic on Saturday and I tried out this outfit. The musical was great and was a very inspiring performance. I thought it looked super cute and would definitely wear it again! I love the mixture of blue and gold and the natural/ neutral feel of the outfit too.

I love trying out new color combos and I'm so glad I tried it out, and took the risk!

Are you a big risk taker when it comes to outfits?
Follow on Bloglovin

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

What We Wore, Made and Read, Wardrobe Wedensday, Your Whims Wednesday, Doing You Well Wednesday, Dress For the Day, Fresh Fashionista,Wordless Wednesday Bloggers, The Pleated Poppy, Rolled up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, Tucker Up, Transatlantic Blonde, This Girls Life Blog, Taingamala, Whatever Works Wednesday, Penniless Socialite, Casual Chic Mom, Two Thirty-five Designs, Lily Among Thorns, Watch Out for the Woestmans, NQTY, Fancy Things, Fashion Informant, Keeping It Casual, Get Your Pretty On Real Girl Style

12 comments :

  1. stopping by from the blog hop & I'm your newest follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Target! I'm not really a risk taker when it comes to outfits, but I have tried orange and mint denim. Usually with a neutral white or grey top. I like your choice of colors- it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute combo! thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only pair of colored denim is royal blue!! Love them, and I never even thought to pair it with a yellow top! Perfect color combo!!
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your outfit so cool! And the hues of blue is awesome!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice pants... beautiful blue color! Check out my last blog post... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your outfit its so attractive and the color combination is different but looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete

  8. I would love for you to link up with my weekly blog hop if you haven't done so yet :)
    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/05/a-blog-hop-and-sun-dress.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally a risk taker! Thanks for sharing with Wardrobe Wednesday Caroline xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you paired more muted/softer tones on the top to balance that bright blue in the pants - it works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//