Friday, May 3, 2013

Guest Post: Dani from Love Me Dani Marie


Hi girls! I am so excited to be posting on Love Caroline Blog today! Isn't she just darling!?

I am dani krum! I am 23 years old a Registered Nurse and a fashion lover! I blog over at Love Me, Dani Marie. I am married to my best friend Zach. He is 28 and works in Marketing, and also takes all my pictures for my blog. 
I love to feel good in what I wear! I hope that I can help my readers do the same! I love to feel comfortable in my clothes, and to be confident in them.
I do an outfit post M-F on my blog! Some days there are tutorials on hair or other things and randomly I like to post tutorials about other fun crafts or such!
I am loving the trend of peplum tops right now! I love how flirty and girly they are! It is an easy piece to wear because you don't have to do much accessorizing because of the fun ruffle (for lack of better words) on the bottom! If you haven't tried on a peplum top I suggest you do! It hides all the right spots! I love that you can easily change them from a casual look to a dressy look. You can wear jeans and wedges in the day with fun trendy jewelry, then put a pencil skirt, heels and more delicate and classic jewelry to dress it up. 

Peplum Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Down East Basics (Turquoise no longer available)
Jeans: MEK 
LOVE Bracelet: C/O Anci Decor
Wedges: Target


I hope you will come stop by! I love meeting new friends!
 
 
 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

10 comments :

  1. I love the ways you styled that shirt! I love Peplum shirts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Aren't they the greatest!? I have a few more on my blog if you are interested!
      XOXO
      dani
      Love Me, Dani Marie

      Delete
  2. Who knew that kind of top could be so flattering?! Adorable.

    Visiting from I Love My Post blog hop:)

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I love it! Followed <3

    http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani is just lovely, isn't she? I love how she styled these!

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ;) I love your outfits

    New follower from I love my post

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is "I'm looking for my companion in crime."

    Also visit my webpage - free dating tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Dani's style too!! I agree, I can't get enough of Peplum these days. Have a great week pretty girls!!!
    xo~
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Peplum is so fun. So glad to see you linked up with Friday's Five, hope to see you back again this week!

    Amber
    Enter the Friday Link Up!

    FACE IT Catalog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That peplum looks gorgeous on you!

    http://erinbulger.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//