Thursday, May 2, 2013

Guest Post: Jenna from Freckled Fashionista

I'm still really busy so here's another beautiful blogger filling in for me. She shares her favorite outfits on a college budget and let me tell you, she has cute stuff! So, without further ado, I introduce you to her!

Hey guys! My name's Jenna and I blog over at Freckled Fashionista. I am a sophomore at a tiny Christian school and I absolutely love thrift shopping, iced coffee, and all things polka-dotted! On my blog I post my daily outfits, thoughts on faith and what it means to be a follower of Christ, and other random thoughts that are always sure to entertain :) I would describe my style as classic, youthful, and fun. I love mixing "trendy" pieces with classic staples that every girl should have in her closet. Modesty is very important to me and I believe that it is completely possible to be fashion-forward while also being modest! Here are a few of my favorite outfits featured on the blog:

Thank your so much Jenna for sharing about yourself! Don't forget to visit Jenna's blog and check out her cute outfits on a college budget at Freckled Fashionista

Follow on Bloglovin

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

Linking up with: Blog Stalking Thursday, Thumping Thursday, Blog Lovin' Hop, Look What I Got, It's Ok Thursday, Thankful Thursdays, Thankful Thursday F4, Show and Tell

3 comments :

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//