Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day and the Switch



 
via 

Happy Mother's Day! As a gift to my mom for Mother's Day, my siblings and I had a photo shoot yesterday with the whole family and made lots of new memories! I'll share the pictures with y'all after the photographer sends them to us. It was a great day yesterday and the photo session was so much fun and I know my mom enjoyed it!

Also, I have just made the inevitable journey to passion fruit ads, so if you would like to sponsor the Love Caroline Blog, go to the sponsor page and check out the new ad spaces. My goal is to have an ad for every size blog and I love making new blogger friends and would love for you to be one of my new sponsors!

Hope y'all enjoy this special day with your moms, grandmas, sisters, and friends!

  photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

3 comments :

  1. I love having a photo sesh with my mom! The pictures are priceless. I'm a new follower of your blog now! Saw your comment, stopped by, and I love it!

    http://haleybrianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!! passion fruit is so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see the pics you all took!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//