Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hump Day Blog Hop

Happy Hump Day!!
...and rest assured, because its all down hill from here. In a good way! Welcome Back to a Mid Week Link up where you can link up everything you got, including your giveaways. Make sure they go on the right linkies below.
 EVERYONE WHO LINKS UP WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE SPOTLIGHTED!

How does it work? 
Well over the past view months I have randomly emailed people who have linked up on the linky to co-host, but sometimes I get no response. So we are doing something new because I know there are people who link up who want to co-host. So I have created a sign up form.
*Please go to the link above to sign up. Make sure it is an email address that you check often. *

Your Hosts this week: 

1. Follow your host  Mommy Only Has Two Hands

2. Spotlight This Week:
Caroline From
Love Caroline Blog
3. Tweet This Hop: 
4. It would be nice if you displayed the button in your post or blog sidebar to help spread the word.
But Most of All, have a Happy Hump Day!
 
 Once again Our Spotlight This Week Is:
Love Caroline Blog


 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

1 comment :

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//