Happy Friday! It has been a long week! Here are five highs of my week!
1. I received an unexpected thank you card and a gift card to Tutti Frutti! Let me tell you, when letters are scarce, it is always exciting to receive one!
2. This weeks I tried a new color polish, called corduroy from Petite nail polish and I love it! The color is turquoise looking and looks wonderful! It's always an exciting week when I get to try something new!
3. I finished a great book by Robin Lee Hatcher, that was filled with adventure and of course, some romance. I have to say it was a great read and I enjoyed it tremendously!
P.S. I love to read!
4. My child that I sponsor through Compassion International sent me a letter. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have this letter! The girl I sponsor always sends sweet messages and draws me a cute picture. She drew me a bunch of bananas for this letter. So glad I decided to sponsor her, and make her life better!
Yeah for more mail! This sure has been a great week filled with lots of letters!
5. Yeah to perfecting new piano songs! I am so excited that I have the opportunity and the knowledge to play piano!
I love music, and I don't know what I would do without!
With all being shown and said, I had a great week and have made some great memories!
Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!