Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sparkles and Lights

Where to begin. Well, yesterday I went to a Glow in the Dark Masquerade, and that was pretty entertaining and exciting party. I had a great time dancing, and singing all of the songs and just talking with my friends.
I enjoy getting ready for all the parties I go to, so for this party, I curled my hair, put on Bare Minerals sparkly eyeshadow, which is perfect for a dark party, because it reflects all of the flashing lights, and applied a thick layer of Bare Mineral brown mascara.


I wore a navy blue dress from Forever 21, a pearl necklace that my brother bought me from his trip to China last year for Christmas, a ring from James Avery, an infinity bracelet from Jared, and black tights and black boots.
Ring: c/o James Avery 
Bracelet: c/o Jared

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//