Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Vintage

In honor of all things vintage, I decided to wear a vintage dress today. The dress was once my Grandma's which makes it 50 plus years old! And to tope that all off, my Grandma made it! I was super blown away when she told me she made, which made me even more excited when she gave it to me. It's totally vintage and makes me feel like I have gone back in time to the 1950s.
I wore brown tights, brown crochet boot socks, and gray/brown boots with the dress and jacket.
Never be afraid to wear vintage clothes!

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//