Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bolds: Pink + Blue


 Top: Walmart (Yes, miracles do happen and Walmart has come a long way in style)
Bottoms: Target
Oxfords: Amazon
This outfit has been one of my favorites this summer. The colors are so bold and just really make the outfit pop. I'm really loving mixing blues and pinks this summer and the simpleness of this outfit just blows me away. The shoes are some of my favorites for this look. I shared with you about my ultimate love of oxfords two weeks ago and these are my oxfords. They are brown suede and are absolutely adorable and add a whole other dimension to this outfit with the texture.

Also, I've been working on some new cute hairstyles and this one I just adore. It's super easy and simple and is basically a side twist into an inside out side pony. This is just a fun chic hair style and it really pulls the outfit together.

I would love to hear some of your favorite styles that you enjoyed this summer and what your looking forward to wearing this fall.

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//